oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Reflecting His Love

We love Him because He first loved us. - 1 John 4:19 KJV
__________________

Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."  - John 14:21 NIV
__________________

Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us eternal comfort and good hope by grace, comfort and strengthen your hearts in every good work and word.  -
2 Thessalonians 2:16,17 NASB
__________________

For the Father himself loves you dearly because you love me and believe that I came from God. -
John 14:27 NLT
__________________

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: - Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him.
__________________

No comments: